From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IRC disconnects
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 21:10:56 GMT
On 10/12/12 3:07 PM, Eagen, Dave wrote:
> Yes, 3.2.3 crashed when we tried it with lookup enabled.

Ok, that helps. Any chance you can try trunk ? Just want to make sure it's
not something we've already looked at. Certainly the crasher is related to
optimizations that were added for v3.2 (so 3.0 / 3.1 would not have these
problems).

-- Leif

contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by phone
or reply by e-mail, delete the original message and destroy all copies. Thank you.