From "ming.zym@gmail.com" <ming....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IRC disconnects
Date Sat, 13 Oct 2012 01:32:02 GMT
v3.2 have some broken Range codes changed by amc, which is fixed in the
master later. in our own 3.2 tree, we have reverted the changes in
Range, TS-475 TS-1265

FYI

在 2012-10-12五的 15:10 -0600,Leif Hedstrom写道:
> On 10/12/12 3:07 PM, Eagen, Dave wrote:
> > Yes, 3.2.3 crashed when we tried it with lookup enabled.
>
> Ok, that helps. Any chance you can try trunk ? Just want to make sure it's
> not something we've already looked at. Certainly the crasher is related to
> optimizations that were added for v3.2 (so 3.0 / 3.1 would not have these
> problems).
>
> -- Leif

may contain confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by phone
or reply by e-mail, delete the original message and destroy all copies. Thank you.

aka:
zym @ apache.org
yonghao @ taobao.com