From Nick Berry <nbe...@linkedin.com>
Subject Re: Reducing Latency with ATS
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2012 17:22:27 GMT
It would be helpful to include what the topology is like through ATS vs. direct to origin.

On Jun 15, 2012, at 5:26 AM, Saraswathi Venkataraman <saraswathi.venkataraman@Xoriant.Com<mailto:saraswathi.venkataraman@Xoriant.Com>>
wrote:

It looks like ATS adds a lot of latency. When I fetch, say 10 requests for a typical size
objects of say, 17KB through ATS and at the same time, I also run a script that run "time
wget the same files)" for all files and calc the average latency, the latency was very high
>300mSec.

What parameters can we change in ATS for reduced latencies?

Thanks & Regards
Saraswathi Venkataraman | Xoriant Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Winchester, Hiranandani Business Park, Powai, Mumbai 400076, INDIA.
Tel: +91 22 30511000 | Ext: 1113 | http://www.xoriant.com<http://www.xoriant.com/>