From Saraswathi Venkataraman <saraswathi.venkatara...@Xoriant.Com>
Subject RE: syn flooding
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2012 05:09:33 GMT
Thanks!! Will try this, and get back to you.

Thanks & Regards
Saraswathi Venkataraman | Xoriant Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Winchester, Hiranandani Business Park, Powai, Mumbai 400076, INDIA.
Tel: +91 22 30511000 | Ext: 1113 | http://www.xoriant.com<http://www.xoriant.com/>

From: David Carlin [mailto:dcarlin@yahoo-inc.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 1:25 AM
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org
Cc: dev@trafficserver.apache.org
Subject: Re: syn flooding

Bryan call recently fixed this in 3.1.4:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-1211

You need to increase proxy.config.net<http://proxy.config.net>.listen_backlog in records.config
and also the sysctl value net.ipv4.tcp_max_syn_backlog - I am using 16384<tel:16384>.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone