From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][NEW][VOTE] Release v3.1.4
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2012 21:14:38 GMT
On 6/3/12 3:25 PM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've prepared another release for v3.1.4. This has a large number of
> fixes and new features over 3.1.3. Unless there are serious stability
> problems with this release, it will also become our next stable
> release (v3.2). So we urge and encourage everyone to give this final
> development release a good test run. Cast your +- votes as soon as
> possible, particularly if there are serious problems.

With 3 +1 vote on the new candidate, and a few more on the previous
candidate, this vote passes. Thanks to everyone testing this release,
you all went above and beyond for this one assuring a non-crappy release.

I will push the bits to dist momentarily, and post to [announce] tomorrow.

Thanks,

-- leif