From Servalan eq <servala...@hotmail.com>
Subject Redirection (302 or 301) from a non remap plugin.
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 14:59:14 GMT

Is there a way to do a (302) redirection from the non remap plugin?
I have a remap plugin where this works - by setting he elements of the URL and then setting
redirect = 1 on the TSRemapRequestInfo object.
>From a standard plugin hooked to the TS_EVENT_HTTP_READ_REQUEST_HDR Ihave my two servers
being reverse proxied by calling TSUrlHostSet, TSUrlPathSetand then
  TSSkipRemappingSet(txnp, 1);  but in some cases I need to issue a redirect request.
I think I need to set the    RedirectInfo redirect_info;   in the State struct, in "HttpTransact.h
but I can't see how do do this?
Has anyone else tried this?
thanks very much,Servalan