From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: using curl during an http transaction
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 17:33:37 GMT
On 4/5/12 10:57 AM, Walsh, Peter wrote:
> Hello,
> I worked with Erik on this, and we did get it working eventually.  It was quite difficult
to get this working as there aren't any good examples, but we pieced together what we could
based on the InkAPITest class and the example protocol plugin that uses TSNetConnect, which
is somewhat similar.

You should update the documentation! :-).

> I'm a bit swamped right now, but when I have a minute I'll post a response to this with
some helpful tips, gotchas, etc.

Cool. A Wiki page could be useful too, things tends to get lost in email
(i.e. people dont' search the archives).

Cheers!

-- Leif