From Geoffrey Kneale <geoff...@exceleratesoftware.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Headers in a forward proxy
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 21:41:03 GMT
Thanks Leif!

I have a working config. To note, I also needed to configure the
records.config to NOT force pristine headers.

In summary:
1. Configure records.config to not force remap and not force pristine
headers.
2. Download and install header filter plugin.
3. Configure plugins to use header filter (global w/o configuration file).
4. Configure the configuration file for the header filter.
5. Configure remap to use the header filter with Youtube requests.

Invaluable tool:
1. Wireshark with display filter: http.response !=0 || http.request.method
!= "TRACE" and check the Hypertext Transfer Protocol section for the header
modifications.