From Igor Galić <i.ga...@brainsware.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Server v3.1.2
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2012 22:13:16 GMT

----- Original Message -----
> Hi all,
>
> I've prepared a package for a v3.1.2 release. Please take a look at
> the
> artifacts, check the STATUS/README/CHANGES files, and do builds and
> tests.
> After finishing your examination of the release candidate, please
> cast your
> ±/0 votes in a timely manner, I will call the vote on Feb 8, 2012.

Checksums check out. Signature verifies, of both tarball and
the now finally created tag.

Build on Fedora 16 x86_64 passes regressions.

As the RM of the 3.0.x branch, I haven't put it in production yet ;)

None the less, a +1 from me!

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org