From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Server v3.1.2
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 22:10:06 GMT
On 2/3/12 7:05 PM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've prepared a package for a v3.1.2 release. Please take a look at the
> artifacts, check the STATUS/README/CHANGES files, and do builds and tests.
> After finishing your examination of the release candidate, please cast
> your ±/0 votes in a timely manner, I will call the vote on Feb 8, 2012.
> The source tar-ball and signatures are available in

Thanks everyone for voting. Even with a few concerns (Solaris build problem,
which we have fixed on trunk and can be applied to 3.1.2 if needed, and
Nick's OSX problem which I can't reproduce), I think we should release this.
There were no -1 votes as far as I can tell.

So, as soon as Infra fixes some SVN script snafu, I will push this to dist.

Cheers,

-- leif

[+1] Leif Hedstrom
[+1] Igor Galic