From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HTTP Headers in a forward proxy
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 03:24:09 GMT
On 2/1/12 5:33 PM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
> On 2/1/12 3:35 PM, Alan M. Carroll wrote:
>> Wednesday, February 1, 2012, 3:22:11 PM, you wrote:
>>
>>> --- remap.config ---
>>> regex_map
>>> http://www.youtube.comhttp://www.youtube.com@plugin=/libexec/trafficserver/header_filter.so

>>> @pparam=/etc/trafficserver/youtube.config
>>> regex_map http://(.*) http://$1

Two more things while I remember it:

1) You shouldn't have to type the full path to the plugin, as long as
you installed it in the normal install directory. I.e.
@plugin=header_filter.so   should work.

2) This particular plugin is a bit "strange", in that it is both a remap
plugin, and normal (hooks) plugin. This means for it to function
properly, you also have to add a line to plugins.config, to make sure
all the hooks are activated. I don't know if the documentation specifies
this or not?

Cheers,

-- Leif