From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HTTP Headers in a forward proxy
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 00:33:07 GMT

@pparam=/etc/trafficserver/youtube.config
>> regex_map http://(.*) http://$1
> Are there really no spaces in that? You need one in "comhttp" ("com http") and one before
the '@'. Any reason for using

I think your MUA messed it up, it had spaces in my client :).

In any case, I'm guessing that the URL(s) don't match that first rule (which
is a strange rule to have as a regex, since it has no regexes in it). I also
think the last rule is unnecessary, either use "map /" or no map rule at all
(since you disabled remap required).

> My experience is that all the You Tube URLS end in youtube.com. He would want to check
his logs, though, to be sure.

> I have to be careful, I've never actually used the remap stuff, but something more like
>
> map http://youtube.com http://youtube.com @plugin=headerfilter.so @pparam=/etc/trafficserver/youtube.config
> regex_map http://(.+)[.]youtube[.]com/(.*) http://$1.youtube.com/$2 @plugin=header_filter.so
@pparam=/etc/trafficserver/youtube.config

Yeah, that makes more sense.