From Brendan Webb <web...@ohsu.edu>
Subject Re: Squid Log Analysis
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 17:15:00 GMT
Yup. I'm using traffic_logstats to output a summary, which is great. I'm also using Squidpeek,
which Mark Nottingham was kind enough to tweak in order to get working with ATS' logs.

However, I'd like to be able to use something like Webalizer to provide additional log file
analysis.

On Feb 23, 2012, at 10:37 PM, Nick Berry wrote:

> Brendan,
>
> Have you looked at traffic_logstats?  Human readable format as well as json output.
>
> On Feb 23, 2012, at 4:16 PM, Brendan Webb wrote:
>
>> Is anyone successfully using a Squid log analysis tool with Traffic Server's Squid-formatted
logs? Each Squid log analysis tool I try returns errors processing the lines in my Traffic
Server logs.