From "Alan M. Carroll" <...@network-geographics.com>
Subject Re: Squid Log Analysis
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 21:38:01 GMT
Part of the problem may be that we changed the binary log format to have IP as a distinct type,
rather than encoding it as a string. That likely made us incompatible. I checked the squidpeek
site and its like to squid-cache.org but couldn't find any specification for the squid log
format.

> I'm using Calarmaris to parse and get some basic stats from the logs. It
> can output in HTML and get graphs too.

> Andrew

> On 24/02/2012 17:15, "Brendan Webb" <webbbr@ohsu.edu> wrote:

>>Yup. I'm using traffic_logstats to output a summary, which is great. I'm
>>also using Squidpeek, which Mark Nottingham was kind enough to tweak in
>>order to get working with ATS' logs.

>>However, I'd like to be able to use something like Webalizer to provide
>>additional log file analysis.

>>> Brendan,