From Aleksey Kluchnikov <al...@ximad.com>
Subject Re: ATS freebsd memory usage
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 08:29:02 GMT
* Brian Geffon <briangeffon@gmail.com> [2012-02-13 00:13:38 -0800]:

> Hi Aleksey,
> To get a good response it would be helpful if you could provide more
> information. Such as, how is your instance configured, are you using it
> primarily as a forward or reverse proxy? Are you using it for a limited
> number of origin points? Are you using caching heavily, if so can you
> possibly post your cache configurations in records.config. Are you using
> any plugins? Perhaps a plugin you're using could have a memory leak? You've
> said ATS is consuming around 16gb of memory after 80 hours, what percentage
> of overall system ram is that?
>
> The more details you can provide the more likely someone will be able to
> help you understand what is going on.

Hi. Thanx for answer!
I have some problem with english, but try to give all what need.

I use ATS as reverse proxy in remap.conf 10 map rules and 3 reverse_map
rules

no plugins used.

records.conf are default except
CONFIG proxy.config.http.server_port INT 80
CONFIG proxy.config.reverse_proxy.enabled INT 1

16Gb it is whole server memory. I dont see if ATS get placed in a swap, but in swap
pushed other apps running on server.

--
Aleksey Kluchnikov