From "ming.zym@gmail.com" <ming....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ATS freebsd memory usage
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2012 09:02:31 GMT
that looks like you are in the issue of TS-1006:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-1006

if you have a busy box, with limited mem, big volume content and no very
hot objects, it will lead you into a very bad situation where the
ram_cache will just claim all memory you have.

we have some progress in this issue, and still dealing with the
performance of the patch. will post it after we have finish the tweak.

在 2012-02-13一的 12:29 +0400,Aleksey Kluchnikov写道:

--
zym, Zhao Yongming.
aka: yonghao @ taobao.com