From "Alan M. Carroll" <...@network-geographics.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Headers in a forward proxy
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 14:28:58 GMT
I think it would be a good start, but the problem would be that he wanted this in a forward
proxy. He would have to set up remap rules to trigger the header filtering only on the appropriate
targets. I'm not sure if it would be simpler to tweak the plugin to check the URL or not.

> On 31/01/2012, at 8:13 PM, Alan M. Carroll wrote:

>> I think you would need to write a plugin, but both of those should be easy to do.
The plugin would not be very complex (50-100 lines of code). A Type A plugin would be simpler
to implement.