From Nick Berry <nbe...@linkedin.com>
Subject Re: Disable logging and backup files
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 22:28:54 GMT

On Jan 11, 2012, at 3:51 AM, Aaron Mueller wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have some strange "issues" on my traffic server installation (version
> 3.0.2 on a Debian machine).
>
> I set up these settings in the records.config:
> CONFIG proxy.config.output.logfile STRING traffic.out
> CONFIG proxy.config.log.logging_enabled INT 0
>
> Sadly the traffic.out file gets flooded with output. Is there another
> setting which overwrites this settings?

The following logs do not seem to apply to proxy.config.log.*:
diags.log
error.log
lm.log
manager.log
traffic.out
traffic_server.stderr
traffic_server.stdout

traffic.out should not have much data in it unless you have proxy.config.diags.debug.enabled
set to 1.  if you must have proxy.config.diags.debug.enabled set to 1, you may want to consider
limiting the matches in proxy.config.diags.debug.tags.