From "Alan M. Carroll" <...@network-geographics.com>
Subject Re: Status of IPv6 support
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2012 15:26:44 GMT
It's in a bit of an indeterminate state right now, I've been distracted by another issue. It
might work in your scenario but that has not been tested. I am not sure how functional it
is for client / ATS connections.

The clustering issue means that cluster communications require IPv4. It is independent of
using IPv6 for client / ATS / server connections.

The main issue blocking right now is me getting some other issues off my plate.