From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TSUrlPathGet/Set when matrix parameters present
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 00:46:26 GMT
On 10/19/2011 05:24 PM, Walsh, Peter wrote:
> Hello all,
> When I try to use the TS API "TSUrlPathGet" when a matrix parameter is
> present, I only receive the path portion up to the first
> semi-colon. Has anyone had success using TS API's to get/set path
> elements when matrix parameters are present?  I can use
> "TSUrlStringGet" to get the entire URI and parse it, however I don’t
> see a corresponding "set" method that does the same.  Any suggestions?

I know our matrix parameter parsing is somewhat flawed. But, why can't
you stitch things together  the strings from TSUrlPathGet()  and
TSUrlHttpParamsGet()? Does that not create the original path ?

As for the inverse of TSUrlStringGet(), you would use TSUrlParse() to
create a new URL, and then "set" that. This would be fairly inefficient
though, but should work.

I hope that helps.

-- Leif