From "Henry C." <he...@cityweb.co.za>
Subject Re: Trying to understand caching inconsistency with dynamic URLs (or cookies)
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2011 15:28:41 GMT

This issue does not appear to be specific to ATS, apologies for the noise.
I've just confirmed that Apache mod_proxy in reverse-proxy exhibits the same
behaviour.

So, something else is going on here which appears to have something to do with
the Expires header, or cookies, or cosmic rays, or something :)

ie:
browserX loads and caches page1.
browserY loads page1, but for some reason the cached page1 is not served.

/me wanders off to stare at more HTTP headers, ...