From "Sascha Klose" <Sascha.Kl...@cewecolor.de>
Subject Re: Antw: Re: ATS not caching
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 14:18:17 GMT
Thank you Leif, it works with

CONFIG proxy.config.http.cache.required_headers INT 1

with ATS 3.0.1

But it also works with

CONFIG proxy.config.http.cache.required_headers INT 2

with ATS 2.1.7-unstable

Very strange.

Because of exact download statistic we need every HTTP-Request for some
downloadable files. We try to solve this problem with other mechanism in
the future.

On 09/13/2011 04:05 AM, Sascha Klose wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have the same problem. Something was changed from 2.1.7-unstable
> 3.0.1. I use ATS as a reverse proxy with a cache.conf like this:

One thing that has change is the default records.config requiring
explicit Cache-Control: headers in the Origin response. You can relax
this, but I personally don't recommend it, particularly if you control

the origin. I can't think of anything else that would have changed.

-- Leif

CONFIG proxy.config.http.cache.required_headers INT 2

OHG mit Sitz in Oldenburg; Registergericht Oldenburg HR A 1548;

persönlich haftende geschäftsführende Gesellschafterin: Neumüller CeWe
Color Stiftung, Oldenburg
Vorstand: Dr. Rolf Hollander, Vorsitzender;
Harald H. Pirwitz, Felix Thalmann, Frank Zweigle, Dr. Michael Fries;
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Reiner Fageth,
Andreas F.L. Heydemann, Dr. Olaf Holzkämper

Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: CeWe Color Holding AG, Oldenburg,
Registergericht Oldenburg HR B 2956
Vorstand: Dr. Rolf Hollander, Vorsitzender;
Andreas F.L. Heydemann, Dr. Reiner Fageth, Dr. Olaf Holzkämper
Aufsichtsrat: Hubert Rothärmel, Vorsitzender