From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Antw: Re: ATS not caching
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2011 12:36:35 GMT
On 09/13/2011 04:05 AM, Sascha Klose wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have the same problem. Something was changed from 2.1.7-unstable to
> 3.0.1. I use ATS as a reverse proxy with a cache.conf like this:

One thing that has change is the default records.config requiring
explicit Cache-Control: headers in the Origin response. You can relax
this, but I personally don't recommend it, particularly if you control
the origin. I can't think of anything else that would have changed.

-- Leif

CONFIG proxy.config.http.cache.required_headers INT 2