From "ming.zym@gmail.com" <ming....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ICP
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 06:19:07 GMT
# ICP Configuration. NOTE! ICP is currently broken NOTE!

sorry, from the records.config, the ICP is still broken.

there is another config, call 'parent', can be used for siblings. take a
look at the parent.config and then online documents. it is known
working.

FYI

在 2011-09-18日的 00:11 +0100,Mav Peri写道: