From "Mav Peri" <mav.p...@optasports.com>
Subject RE: ATS UI
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 21:53:58 GMT
No problem Leif

The code is under a AL2. Written in php/codeigniter so I am not sure of
any license implications there.

I will keep it at at google projects for now and if there is interest we
can discuss at later date perhaps moving it with rest of ATS project.

Doing some clean up at present and will prepare the rpm for it.

I have been using it and works well so far.

Keep up the good work with ATS.

Mav