From "Mav Peri" <mav.p...@optasports.com>
Subject RE: ATS UI
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 20:21:28 GMT
Hi

I will upload a how to over the next couple of days.

Mav

From: Zachary, Carlton - Hoboken [mailto:czachary@wiley.com]
Sent: 23 August 2011 20:58
To: Mav Peri; users@trafficserver.apache.org
Subject: RE: ATS UI

Any docs on how to set this up?

From: Mav Peri [mailto:mav.peri@optasports.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 3:39 PM
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org; Zachary, Carlton - Hoboken

Hi Guys

I got one going which can be found on google projects, still in its
early days. I emailed the dev list in case there was interest to keep
the projects within the apache ats location but I didn't get a reply.

The project currently collects traffic line stats and reports them

There is also a php ui to access the stats

http://code.google.com/p/php-ats/

Mav