From "Mav Peri" <mav.p...@optasports.com>
Subject RE: congestion
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 10:42:46 GMT
Thanks for the prompt reply, always appreciated!

Is there documentation I can look at for the first option (TS origin side connection management)?

At the moment I resolve to origin server most of times using their non public IPs; IP (amazon
dynamically allocated IPs). Would this work with this?

-----Original Message-----
From: ming.zym@gmail.com [mailto:ming.zym@gmail.com]
Sent: 08 August 2011 11:12
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org
Subject: Re: congestion

that is the DNS roundrobin works for, the TS origin side connection management should handle
you concern very well.

so there is no multitarget mapping design.

if you have other more strict requirement, please take a look at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TS-654 , that is a prechecking placed in the server
side connection management.

FYI

在 2011-08-07日的 21:29 +0100,Mav Peri写道: