From "Earle, Erik" <Erik.Ea...@disney.com>
Subject TSHttpConnect
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2011 06:31:50 GMT
I'm using TSHttpConnect to call out to a separate service for Auth from a plugin.  I see the
TS_EVENT_VCONN_EOS is called about 120 seconds after the TS_EVENT_VCONN_READ_COMPLETE is called.
I'm assuming this is due to HTTP 1.1 keep alive.

I ran apache bench and noticed TSHttpConnect opened a new connection for each request so it
seems I have to manage the keep alive by holding and reusing the TSCont and VConn until TS_EVENT_VCONN_EOS
is called

Do you have any recommendation on how to handle this?