From "Zachary, Carlton - Hoboken" <czach...@wiley.com>
Subject RE: ATS UI
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 19:58:04 GMT
Any docs on how to set this up?

From: Mav Peri [mailto:mav.peri@optasports.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 3:39 PM
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org; Zachary, Carlton - Hoboken
Subject: RE: ATS UI

Hi Guys

I got one going which can be found on google projects, still in its early days. I emailed
the dev list in case there was interest to keep the projects within the apache ats location
but I didn't get a reply.

The project currently collects traffic line stats and reports them

There is also a php ui to access the stats

http://code.google.com/p/php-ats/

Mav