From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ATS UI
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2011 21:28:10 GMT
On 08/23/2011 01:38 PM, Mav Peri wrote:

> Hi Guys
>
> I got one going which can be found on google projects, still in its
> early days. I emailed the dev list in case there was interest to keep
> the projects within the apache ats location but I didn't get a reply.
>
> The project currently collects traffic line stats and reports them
>
> There is also a php ui to access the stats
>
> http://code.google.com/p/php-ats/

Hmmm, I guess we all missed it... I'd suggest you file a bug with this,
and your wish to submit this into the project. The code would have to be
under the AL2 license. I'd then recommend that we keep it on a separate
release cycle from the normal ATS releases, but if/when it matures, it
could certainly become part of the standard release (if the community so
wishes).

Cheers,

-- leif