From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject 3.1.0 release
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 15:51:05 GMT
Hi all,

I think it's time to start thinking about a new "unstable" release,
v3.1.0. There are over 80 bug fixes so far on trunk. I'd like to propose
that we avoid any "unstabilizing" commits on trunk until Monday, and
that we start the release process then (assuming it's reasonable
stable). I'd encourage everyone to test the current trunk as much as
possible, and make sure it works reasonably well.

If people feel incredibly strongly about being able to break trunk over
the weekend, let me know and I'll create the 3.1.0 tag right now.

-- Leif