From "ming.zym@gmail.com" <ming....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proxying to dynamically changing origin servers
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 07:33:29 GMT
in this case, I think the ddns still be a very good solution for you,
what you need is:
1, setup a ddns, in the intranet, ie a dhcp zone.
2, setup the target origin server to update dns using ddns update.
3, make sure the proxy server can get your ddns target resoled.
4, config TS's hostdb following dns's TTL

then you don't need to find someway to do magic mapping, all you need is
a ddns update with dhcp working.

FYI

在 2011-08-30二的 14:33 +0000,Igor Galić写道: