From Belkacem Mohamed Rebbouh <rebbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Damn! Will trafficserver delete /var/run folder by Uninstall it???
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 15:00:56 GMT
I confirm the data loss isn't ATS fault, the version you are using doesn't
delete the /var/run folder.
I advise you to not write any data on your disk and try to recover your data
directly from the disk, it's possible using data recovery tools (for ex
http://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/TestDisk )
good luck