From Adam Jefferiss <>
Subject Hosts file
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 10:41:31 GMT
Hi all,

I'm looking at moving over to traffic server at the company I work. I'm just
curious as to whether traffic server pays any attention to the /etc/hosts
file in Linux? I've had a look through documentation and Google but can't
see anything.

Failing that is it possible to add static hosts to the internal DNS

I'm aware that you can enable a secondary DNS server by enabling the round
robin options, but would prefer a simpler solution if ones available!

CONFIG proxy.config.dns.round_robin_nameservers INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.dns.nameservers STRING

View raw message