From Nelson Perez <bilt...@gmail.com>
Subject Pushing content into the cache
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 16:10:25 GMT
Hi there, I've been reading in the documentation that there is a way to push
content into the cache. (
http://trafficserver.apache.org/docs/v2/admin/http.htm#PushingContentIntoCache
).

The problem is that I can't find the filter.config file in the 2.1.8
release. I did find it in a 2.0.1 release I have here at my local machine,
but nothing in the 2.1.8.

So this is the question, has this feature been removed? I checked an
apparently updated version of the documentation from a link that I saw at
the developers mailing list, and there is still a reference to a file in
[../configuration-files/filter.config]. But I just can't find that file in
the 2.1.8 release.

Can someone clarify what's going on?

Thanks
Nelson R. PĂ©rez