From al...@pesat.net.id
Subject Re: Bug in 2.1.9?
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 04:00:00 GMT
Steve, what's ur iptables rule for tproxy?

------Original Message------
From: Steve Cole
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org
ReplyTo: users@trafficserver.apache.org
Subject: Bug in 2.1.9?
Sent: Jun 10, 2011 01:20

I have TProxy sending connections to ATS now and I see the logs incrementing
in ATS asking for URLs, but setting:

CONFIG proxy.config.http.server_port_attr STRING =

(along with remap_req set to 0 as the only records.cfg changes)

Now ATS fails to connect to any external sites - even with TProxy tables
cleared and the browser set up to use ATS as a regular proxy.

Setting port_attr to X solves this problem as a regular proxy but does not
appear to be working for Tproxy intercept.

So I'm sort of stumped.  Is this a known issue?  I read about a bug that
required reverse_proxy to be set to 1 but that did not change its behaviour.