From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: hot plugin with some cookies :)
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 16:32:49 GMT
On 06/07/2011 09:46 AM, Belkacem wrote:
> Set-cookie
> i found the problem it's the append method that i wasn't calling in
> the plugin :)
> I have another question though, I want to write in the logs this
> cookie when returned from the client, what's the best method to do it ?
> thanks in advance :)

You can create a custom log file format, I think there's a tag to also
log a particular request header. I *think*, but please refer to the
admin guide, that you'd want to use

     %<{Set-Cookie}psh>

in your custom log XML configuration (logs_xml.config). Your other
option is to use the plugin APIs to make a specific log file for your
plugin, and then you can obviously log it any way you like.

-- Leif