From Steve Cole <co...@itconsul.com>
Subject Re: Bug in 2.1.9?
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 19:56:48 GMT
On June 10, 2011 03:26:08 PM John Plevyak wrote:
> Looks like you are stuck in I/O wait.  It might be a disk which is bad and
> just not responding, or you could be running your cache on a network disk...

Doing neither, and that's the thing.

Also, I am having no luck at all trying to use o_direct on the disks.  Running
linux kernel 2.6.39 on raw devices (no partitions).  Tried using a partition
as well.

Storage.conf just had:

/dev/sda
/dev/sdb
etc. etc.

As per the storage docs.  Do I have to prepare these disks?  I thought the old
raw device preparations were unnecessary now. :/