From Jan-Frode Myklebust <janfr...@tanso.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] v3.0.0
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 10:19:03 GMT
I've been lurking since ATS was announced, and am still waiting for a
proper stable release. I work for an ISP, and would like to use ATS
for various proxies and caches, but can't run an "unstable" release
and I can't set up a new platform without IPv6 support. Therefore
we're still rolling out squid and varnish proxies/caches where ATS
might have been a better choice.

So please, if v2.1 really is (almost) as stable as v2.0 -- get a new
stable release out ASAP, so that we can start seriously considering it.

  -jf