From "ming.zym@gmail.com" <ming....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pushing content into the cache
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 16:28:08 GMT
yeah, filter.config is removed, the target in the document can be
archived in remap.config, with the '.xxxx' directs, it is the filter
internal i think.

the default TS setting to enable PUSH, will just need too changes in
records.config
1, proxy.config.http.quick_filter.mask, you need to remote PUSH mask
2, set proxy.config.http.push_method_enabled to '1'
and you can use the above filter rules in remap.config to get PUSH acl
controled

and you may wish to take a look at the tools/push.pl from the trunk too.

FYI

在 2011-06-06一的 13:10 -0300,Nelson Perez写道: