From Jason Giedymin <jason.giedy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: logs in redis
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 17:38:04 GMT
I had a test for doing something similar in my current project.

Instead of writing a plug-in I wrote a 'listener' that on changes streamed them in to the
db (which could be of any type).

- Jason

On May 10, 2011, at 1:31 PM, Belkacem wrote:

> no one ?
> any idea?
>
> Début du message réexpédié :
>
>> Date : 9 mai 2011 22:59:45 HAEC
>> À : users@trafficserver.apache.org
>> Objet : logs in redis
>>
>> Hi everyone,
>> I want some advice,
>> i'm writing a log analyzer, for that i need to put all the squid logs generated by
trafficserver into a redis database, i wanna know which is the best method to do that :
>> write a plugin that writes using C library of redis or if there's another way to
do that by telling traffic server to write into redis directly.