From Igor Galić <i.ga...@brainsware.org>
Subject Re: 답장: Question about the video streaming service
Date Fri, 27 May 2011 13:58:31 GMT

----- Original Message -----

> Hi Leif,
> So great to hear this.
>
> After got your answer, I tried to find the docuemention for the video
> streaming from the site but couldn't find anything.
> Can you give any information or related links?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> - KC
>

> 보낸 사람: Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org>
> 받는 사람: "users@trafficserver.apache.org"
> <users@trafficserver.apache.org>
> 참조: "users@trafficserver.apache.org" <users@trafficserver.apache.org>
> 보낸 시간: 2011년 4월 21일, (목) 오전 3:05
> 제목: Re: Question about the video streaming service
>

> Yes, if it's over HTTP.

Again: If the service is provided over HTTP, all you have to do is configure
traffic server accordingly. If it's a service you're providing from a backend

Configure ATS as reverse proxy:
http://trafficserver.apache.org/docs/v2/admin/reverse.htm

If it's a service you want to provide to your Intranet via ATS configure it
as Forward proxy:

I think we need some documentation on that.

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org