I believe he wants you to attach the debugger to obtain more info on your situation

I have this book marked myself and refer to it much

http://www.delorie.com/gnu/docs/gdb/gdb_toc.html

On Apr 7, 2011, at 7:17 PM, ChangCheng wrote:

Hi, actually i am new for ATS, could you explan more about "core file" and "gdb", i am not very clear about these stuff.
Thanks

Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 20:40:42 -0600
From: zwoop@apache.org
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org
CC: ccaijay@msn.com
Subject: Re: cash report

On 04/06/2011 06:13 AM, ChangCheng wrote:
Hi:
ATS 2.1.7 running on my machine. for some reason, it's restart twice during 3 house. environment: Fedora 14 32 bits. ATS 2.1.7-unstable:
Report from traffic.out:

There's unfortunately not a whole lot to go on from these traces. Do you have a core file that got generated from this crash? If so, please use gdb to provide a better stack trace, and also print out parameter and relevant variable values.

-- Leif