From Jason Giedymin <jason.giedy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: crash report
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 23:25:46 GMT
I believe he wants you to attach the debugger to obtain more info on your situation

I have this book marked myself and refer to it much

http://www.delorie.com/gnu/docs/gdb/gdb_toc.html

On Apr 7, 2011, at 7:17 PM, ChangCheng wrote:

> Hi, actually i am new for ATS, could you explan more about "core file" and "gdb", i am
not very clear about these stuff.
> Thanks
>
> Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 20:40:42 -0600
> From: zwoop@apache.org
> To: users@trafficserver.apache.org
> CC: ccaijay@msn.com
> Subject: Re: cash report
>
> On 04/06/2011 06:13 AM, ChangCheng wrote:
> Hi:
> ATS 2.1.7 running on my machine. for some reason, it's restart twice during 3 house.
environment: Fedora 14 32 bits. ATS 2.1.7-unstable:
> Report from traffic.out:
>
> There's unfortunately not a whole lot to go on from these traces. Do you have a core
file that got generated from this crash? If so, please use gdb to provide a better stack trace,
and also print out parameter and relevant variable values.