From Leif Hedstrom <>
Subject Re: Caching
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2011 18:36:29 GMT
On 04/21/2011 10:16 AM, Belkacem wrote:
> Hi every one, I really need help here,
> i'm testing file caching in traffiserver,
> it's configured to remap files from localhost:80 to localhost:8080,
> when i'm trying to purge a file with the following command :
> *curl -X PURGE -v -H "Host: http://localhost:8080"
> "http://localhost/test.txt"*
> I get this :
> * About to connect() to port 80 (#0)
> *   Trying connected
> * Connected to ( port 80 (#0)

Not sure why it's connecting to, but since you're not
connecting on 127.0.01, I think the quick filter is blocking you. You
can just disable the quick filter entirely to verify, just set it to 0
in records.config (search for quick).

Also, I'm not sure that you are purging the correct element, why not
just purge like

curl -X PURGE http://localhost/test.txt

The PURGE requests should get remapped too, I *think*. But give it a try.

-- Leif

View raw message