From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Traffic Server v2.1.8?
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2011 02:22:32 GMT
Hi all,

can you all please take a look at the open bug list for v2.1.8, and do
one of the following (if you have an interest in one of several of the
bugs):

1) If a bug is no longer needed for v2.1.8 (or the final v3.0 release),
move it out to a v3.1 target.

2) If a bug is no longer reproducible, or invalid (or won't reproduce),
please close it as "invalid" or "wontfix".

3) If a bug has high importance, comment on it, and we'll prioritize the
remaining bugs.

4) If you have any more details on a bug, please add that. There are a
few bugs that are lacking details, making them virtually impossible to
fix / debug.

We really need to get a v2.1.8 release out as soon as possible, so we
can get a v3.0 release out in the April - May timeframe as we had planned.

Thanks,

-- leif