From <.@test123.ru>
Subject Re: Traffic Server v2.1.8?
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2011 05:56:40 GMT
Hi Leif,

2.1.7 still has bug with log. Forward transparent proxy. Wrong hostname/URL/IP addr.

# traffic_logcat -f /opt/traffic/var/log/trafficserver/squid.blog
1303191495.560 376 192.168.1.9 TCP_MISS/200 8599 GET http:///docs/_static/basic.css - DIRECT/flask.pocoo.org
text/css -
1303191562.795 388 192.168.1.9 TCP_MISS/200 19803 GET http:///community/graphics/campaigns/city.jpg
- DIRECT/my.opera.com image/jpeg -

Normal squid log looks like:
1291725425.084    544 192.168.1.9 TCP_MISS/302 764 GET http://www.google.ru/search? - DIRECT/74.125.232.16
text/html

In explicit proxy mode, ATS log is better but still wrong - instead of IP address there is
hostname:
1303192346.438 125 192.168.1.9 TCP_IMS_MISS/304 270 GET http://www.google.ru/images/srpr/nav_logo39.png
- DIRECT/www.google.ru - -

I am reporting this bug 4th time! It is even not in issue list for 2.1.8.

Alexey.