From 常成 <ccai...@msn.com>
Subject How TS find object from object database (cache).
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2011 16:17:03 GMT

Hi guys:
I'm glad to join this group, i'm currently a college senior student with a little extra bit
of time on my hands and wanted to get a little experience with TS.Currently,I have accrued
some basic knowledge through go through TS Administrator's Guide.For now, there is a  problem
i can't understand, How Ts find object from object database (cache) ? in page :http://trafficserver.apache.org/docs/v2/admin/http.htm
, step2 : it mentioned Using the object address, Traffic Server tries to locate the requested
object in its object database (cache).. but i am not very sure what is exctly object address,
it is url or hash key for url? For example, if user request www.google.com , when the TS receive
request, how it find this page from database? what is key for ts check page from database?
i really would like to konw the details about how TS find object from cache.
Thanks