From Mark Harrison <m...@omniti.com>
Subject Re: how to cache object with different urls (with question mark) just once?
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 20:29:01 GMT
The plugin was complete and working for 2.1.4, but there have been a
number of API changes since then. I'll work on getting it built
against 2.1.6 and mail a link to the code here.

Currently the plugin takes a list of regex/replacement pairs which is
apples to all URLs, and changes the URL that they're cached under.
Hopefully that should cover most people's use cases. A couple of
examples:

http://example.com/(.+)\?.* http://example.com/$1
http://server[1-4].example.com/(.*)?id=([0-9]+) http://test.ATSINTERNAL/$1_$2

this works with any part of the URL, including the query string, and
was inspired by the store_url feature in a past version of squid.