From Mark Harrison <m...@omniti.com>
Subject Re: how to cache object with different urls (with question mark) just once?
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 15:06:28 GMT
I have the plugin working with 2.1.7 and it is currently available at
http://ats-cache-proxy.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/trafficserver_cacheurl/
.

It builds with tsxs (tsxs -c cacheurl.c -o cacheurl.so).

To enable it, add cacheurl.so to your plugin.config file. You will
also need to create a cacheurl.config file which goes in the plugin
directory (libexec usually) that contains patterns/replacements - one
per line. Comments are allowed using '#'.

An example config file is available here:
http://ats-cache-proxy.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/install/cacheurl.config

Let me know if there are any issues getting things working,

Mark